Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trudging Along

This week and next week I will be trudging along just trying to get to Spring Break. My life has been demanding between trying to complete everything for school, study, work, and spend a decent amount of time with Jonathan. I feel like there are not enough hours in the day to do what needs to be done.

Lately Jon and I's work schedules have been completely opposite (When Im working night shift, he is working day shift and vice versa). This is frustrating sometimes since I cannot see him as much as I would like to. Oh well.. that is life for you I guess.. :-\

Tomorrow I am going to lunch and then going shopping with Rachael. I have seen or hung out with her in forever. I want to go looking for a few new summer outfits to take with me to Hawaii.
Rachael and I used to always shop together and these past few days we have been thinking about the past and how much we used to hang out. We missed it and decided to hang out tomorrow.. So... I am looking forward to that :-)

As I am spending time writing in this blog, trying to remember to write down my thoughts.. I always think of all the things I could be doing besides writing on here.
I need to go read some history before I have to go to work at 5.

-Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment