Saturday, February 21, 2009

New to this blogging thing

I have never really been into blogging.. I have always started one, but failed to write in it regularly. Half of the time, I feel like my life is too boring and bland to have anything interesting to write about.

Well lets see..

This past week my life has been crazy. I had 1 paper, 3 quizzes and 3 tests to study for. I was extremely stressed out and it did not help that 2 of my tests got postponed to later on in the week. This resulted in me studying every night until midnight-two in the morning and drinking a lot of Starbucks. I am glad that Jonathan has been encouraging me and has helped me keep my stress level down somewhat this week. Thankfully, I was able to complete everything.. I am currently unsure of my grades on my tests at the moment.

I am hoping that with my GPA, I will somehow be able to receive a scholarship grant of some kind.. I have been continuously trying and hopefully my efforts will pay off.

Right now, I am really looking forward to visiting Hawaii!!! I leave thirteen days from today for my Spring Break getaway to visit one of my good friends, Jenn :-) I have never been to Hawaii before and I hope to take lots of pictures to share them with friends at home. Spending a week in paradise will be nice. It will be great to not have to go to school or work for a whole week. It will also be nice to be on the beach and to wear shorts and skirts for awhile. I am really tired of this chilly weather.. It stinks being skinny sometimes, I have to wear a jacket if it is under 70 degrees half the time.

Well.. I should go, I have to catch up on some homework and do some cleaning around the house before I go to work tonight :-)

-Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment