Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mexican Food

I just walked in the door from work and I smell strongly like mexican food. I am glad that my replacement came in early today, because I am very tired. I was up last night until around 3:30 this morning. Reason being, I got off of work around 11, then went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Jon to eat a late dinner. I came home around 1 AM to find my house empty.. Which is unusual for my house at that hour. Last night my sister was out celebrating her 13th birthday with a few of her friends and they were having a "lock in" which included going to the movies,mall,bowling, laser quest etc. When my family, Kaela and her friends came home at 2, She decided she wanted to open her presents at two in the morning.. I cant believe my little sister is now a teenager! That is crazy... considering she is a little less than six years younger than me. Time goes by soooo fast!

This morning, I woke up and rushed to work only to find out after I had been working for 2 hours that I had arrived an hour early. I guess I am a creature of habit. I am so used to working at 11 on Sundays that I guess I just assumed that that was when I was supposed to go to work. Oh well.. At least I had more tables than I would have had.

Right now, I think I will try to get ahead on some homework for the week so I am less stressed then last week.

-Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment